Caregiver provider for my father

keithfcoleman
Hi all,
My father is a dementia patient and due to some personal reasons, I'm not able to take care of him. So I’m thinking of contacting any elderly care home in Toronto for help. After the death of my mom, he’s staying alone in his house and I wonder what should he do if his health condition becomes worse. While browsing, I had noticed that C care, a caregiver provider near his house is providing both independent and assisted living services. I already contacted them and they ensured me that they will provide 100% nursing care. But I'm confused..should I proceed with this or look up for another one? Please help me take a decision.

Re: Caregiver provider for my father

TimWebb
You had made the right decision for your father, I have a colleague because of his work he too took the help of dementia care NJ to treat his mother. In beginning he was also very worried, but now he says he had made the right decision for his mother and now with special care her mother's health is much better.