Do you Provide Mediator-Type Services?

Alice
If my father needs help, but won't accept it, do you provide a service that would help facilitate a discussion with him and help to kind of mediate an agreement on care?

Re: Do you Provide Mediator-Type Services?

E.V. Wallace
Yes, we can come and speak with your father and any other family members at your convienence.  We understand that most seniors who need assistance are reluctant to accept help.  Our team is trained to help overcome these fears and objections.    Our goal is to not only provide the highest quality of service to our clients but to let them know that we are there as a helping hand to them.  We abide by the rules of their home and want your father to know that we will not intrude on his daily scenario, but just want to enhance it.  Through an informal discussion we can usually learn what challenges he may be having and we will be able to offer solutions.  Once a client learns they may indeed need assistance and learn about options available to them, they are usually more willing to give our home-care services a try.  Please call us and we will be happy to set a time to come meet with you and him.

Re: Do you Provide Mediator-Type Services?

brandnew
i think it's really important to get a mediator if it's hard for you or a family member to decide. it could be another family member, a friend, or an expert to do the mediation. thanks
Prepare for long term care needs today!