FREE CAREGIVING SOFTWARE

alpharomeo
This might be a bit off-topic, but here it goes, I've been a caregiver for a family member, and after that been caregiver to several other persons through home care agencies. One thing noticeable when you work as caregiver for third parties is that agencies could not give most needed updated feedback to families - especially when client's families live in far away places. After awhile that I am free, I just decided to develop a program to bridge that gap, i.e., enable the home care worker input data using computer or iPad from clients' home to the agency server (modest server) using the internet. The family then could access these information through the internet using their computer or iPad wherever they are located. This procedure will then able to give almost realtime information to families regarding every aspect of caregiving, like medication and activities of daily living and visual evaluation of the care worker. This is also very much helpful in case when it is end-of-life. I put-up a small website to promote my software and giving it away as a FREE download. You may not need it, or maybe it is worth recommending when after sometime you decide to engage the services of home care agency, or pass it on to somebody. Thanks.

My website is http://www.caregivernotesonline.com

Re: FREE CAREGIVING SOFTWARE

constance
That caregiving software sounds very promising. It will be much easier for caregivers to relay information, updates and other important messages to family members regarding their loved ones. This will make caregiving much easier and can educate family members about providing care for the elderly. Also, this can give the relatives a peace of mind once they see the progress of their loved one and it feels more secured if they are in the loop of the caregiving process.
I will definitely recommend this caregiving software you have to people who want to take caregiving to a higher level. This is also perfect for people who are thinking about letting their loved ones move to nursing facilities and researching about youtube.com/watch?v=pSefhCbZCPI nursing home plans. It will be really convenient if nursing homes will use this kind of program, for easy access of information, instant updates and to encourage transparent caregiving. Family members will surely take pleasure in using this kind of technology and will no longer worry about the condition of their loved ones.

Re: FREE CAREGIVING SOFTWARE

Huggzy Caregiver
Smartphones provides a great tool for caregivers. We have developed the free Huggzy App which can allow caregivers from near and far to help out when they can. Huggzy will allow a child who livers faraway to at least do logistical and bookkeeping tasks. Hope it takes relieves some of the caregiver stress. You can find a download link at www.huggzy.com