Moving back to hometown after decades gone-it's hard

Moving back to hometown after decades gone-it's hard

davefollmers
Hi,
       I'm so glad you wrote back! You are not alone! There are so many of us who face this same challenge. I'm sorry your brother yelled at you. You are much farther along the path to healing and wholeness. All of us have gifts we inherited by surviving our childhoods (since no parent is perfect.) And all of us have burdens, distortions, and deprivations, as well. The task of adulthood is to develop what is undeveloped, let go of whatever behaviors we learned that no longer fit the tasks at hand, forgive ourselves and our parents for all the multitudinous screw ups (over and over), learn to love ourselves AS WE ARE (woo wee that's a tough one), and do the tasks we've been called to do. And a few other things too: dance whenever possible, have a deep belly laugh as often as possible. and eat spinach.

For More Details:
Fundraising video