Pets

Candy O.
Do you have caregivers who are willing to help out with pets?  For many older ones, it is so important to be able to keep their pets with them.  They provide so much company.  But sometimes, taking care of them is just too much!

Re: Pets

E.V. Wallace
Yes, we do have CAREGivers that work with pets.  One of the things we do in an assessment of the services a client needs is to find the CAREGiver that is most compatible for them.  If a client has pets, then we will place a CAREGiver who loves pets with that client.  The unconditional love and attention a pet gives their owner is sometimes all that owner receives in their life.  We recognize the importance of this bond between our client's and their pets.