Volunteer my dog and I for senior visits, how to set up?

Volunteer my dog and I for senior visits, how to set up?

Mina
I would like to volunteer to visit senior homes with my very mild mannered dog. He is very quiet and loving with all his proper shots, does not shed and would like to volunteer a few times a month for us to visit seniors. I know if I was in a senior home alone , a visit and chance to pet a doggie would be comforting. Any ideas I am in the 77082 area in Houston...suggestions anyone?