What are the key features of long term care insurance?

What are the key features of long term care insurance?

ryanallen
I'm thinking about buying insurance for long term care and I just want to know about my options and different policy features. I just want to get familiar with these things first before making a purchase.

Re: What are the key features of long term care insurance?

markwalton
This post was updated on .
Getting familiar with the key features of long term care insurance is the surest way to get your hands on the best policy. You are free to include those features that you thing are necessary and you'll benefit from in the future, and you can also exclude those you think are not that important. Through this, you can design a policy that would perfectly fit your needs in the future. Some of the long term care insurance options that you should be familiar with are elimination period, benefit period, inflation protection and daily benefit.