Who needs long term care insurance?

dmyers
I'm only in my late 40's, I am healthy and I am earning a steady income. But I'm wondering if I will need the services of long term care insurance in the future? Is this really necessary or I'm better off without it? I'll appreciate all your insights.

Re: Who needs long term care insurance?

markwalton
The recent statistics on long term care show that about 70% of people who are 65 years old and above will require long term care. Since this type of care comes with a high price tag, it's recommended to purchase a coverage for this so that you will not exhaust your assets while receiving care. Seniors are not the only who need insurance but as well as those wtih disability, injuries and serious conditions. No one knows what can happen in the future, so it's best to be ready and to have a coverage that can shoulder your expenses in the future. Long term care insurance is necessary these days and this will greatly benefit you later on. Read more about long term care insurance.

Re: Who needs long term care insurance?

jacobaiden
Care insurance is need for old people after the age of 70's.They need special care from us.We may be busy in our works ans pressure and may not take proper care of them then we need get worried since we have home care services who take care of our parents and look after them carefully..

Home Care Services in Stevenage
Care Help Services in Your Home in Stevenage